Afghanistan Åland Islands Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antarctica Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia (Plurinational State of) Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cabo Verde Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo (Democratic Republic of the) Cook Islands Costa Rica Ivory Coast Croatia Cuba Curaçao Cyprus Czech Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran (Islamic Republic of) Iraq Ireland Isle of Man Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea (Democratic People's Republic of) Korea (Republic of) Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia (Federated States of) Moldova (Republic of) Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island North Macedonia (the former Yugoslav Republic of) Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestine, State of Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Kosovo Réunion Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Saint Barthélemy Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Martin (French part) Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Sint Maarten (Dutch part) Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands South Sudan Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan, Province of China Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland United States Minor Outlying Islands United States of America Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Viet Nam Virgin Islands (British) Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of) Virgin Islands (U.S.) Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe
ABSEN is showcasing its innovative LED solutions in Hall 3, booth N300, highlighting its high-quality solutions designed for different applications covering both Rental and Fixed Installs including: Virtual Production, DOOH, Corporate Projects, Retail Settings, Gaming and more…
Absen, one of the world's leading LED display brands, will be showcasing solutions from its wide range of innovative LED solutions at ISE 2023, Hall 3, booth N300. This comprehensive booth will be supplemented by an additional feature in the new Content Production & Distribution Zone in Hall 6, booth 6E150.
Highlights of Absen’s Hall 3 booth include:
· Absen’s new flagship Virtual Production solution, the PR 2.5. A revolutionary product with ultimate display performance, the PR 2.5 offers a wide colour gamut, fast heat dissipation and delivers a 16% reduction in power consumption compared with older products. With the customized lock system, users can quickly complete installations including hanging, stacking and other rental and staging layouts. The booth will feature a typical VP set up, showcasing partner technologies from ARRI and Brompton.
· The AW1.9 is a new addition to Absen’s DOOH portfolio and will be exhibited for the first time at ISE. Absen is partnering with DOOH Click complete management platform to support both the AW1.9 and AW2.5 versions of this range of Outdoor LED solutions. Offering ultra-bright performance in rugged design to suit all conditions, the Absen AW Series provides exquisite picture quality with the reliable, high-quality performance expected with all Absen products.
· As part of the Data Visualisation Clear Cobalt Series, the CL1.2 MicroLED solution, with black coating technology and Absen's black calibration technology, not only has a non-reflective surface, but also produces vivid colours for true to nature images. With high reliability, wide colour gamut and full flip chip technology this product redefines reality.
· As the hero product for rental and staging and XR stages, the PL2.5 Pro V2 is thin and lightweight for easy operation. Offered in multiple pixel pitches ranging from 1.9mm to 4.8mm, it also supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) display, capable of producing more realistic and colorful images and with a grayscale up to 16bit. The award-winning PL series is the recommended solution for all live events. The PL Series is a high-performance, broadcast grade, high-definition display with high-grade electronics and advanced mechanical design.
· The NX series, is a creative slim display with unparalleled visual effect, available in four pixel pitches (1.5mm, 1.8mm, 2.5mm and 3.7mm). The NX series can create various shapes such as curve, right angle, cube, etc., and can be widely used in commercial display scenarios such as corporate and retail stores. Creasplay, the NX1.8mm will form a key feature of Absen’s ISE booth.
Absen in the new Content Production & Distribution Zone, Hall 6
Absen’s Esports & Gaming Showcase in Hall 6 will feature a 6m x 3m, 2.5pp LED wall as the backdrop, with a two-person gaming desk, fully kitted out and running a series of interactive games, thanks to support from Big Purple Productions. The set-up, in partnership with display technology rental specialists PSCo, part of the UK's leading trade-only distributor Midwich, will perfectly showcase the enthralling gaming experiences that can be created, with the chance for attendees to join in.
Alongside the booth, Sam Gordon, co-founder of Discover:Esports and Director at Big Purple Productions will be sitting down with Florian Rotberg in the adjacent ISE Content Production Studio to discuss the technology behind delivering such an immersive gaming experience. With over ten years’ experience in the AV industry, Sam has worked with many companies across the UK and has gained the necessary skills to help plan, create and deliver extraordinary shows and events. Sam’s role as Director involves client management through to stage production. Using his vast knowledge and experience, Sam uses the latest technology to produce sound, lighting and visual effects that make such events stand out from the rest.
Jessica Golding, European Brand & Marketing Director, Absen comments “This year’s ISE is a big show for us. Not only are we looking forward to our revolutionary new flagship Virtual Production solution, the PR 2.5 making its European trade show debut, but it’s also a chance for Absen to demonstrate how the world of VP and XR can be adapted for the corporate market. This will also be the first time Absen have shown its DOOH solutions at ISE, with a new addition to the portfolio – the AW1.9 in partnership with DOOH Click complete management platform. To top it off, we’re also very proud to be a founding company of the ISE Content Production & Distribution Zone, giving us the opportunity so show Absen LED at its very best.”
To find out more and meet the team, please visit the Absen Stand 3N300 and Absen’s Esports & Gaming Showcase in Hall 6.