Afghanistan Åland Islands Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antarctica Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia (Plurinational State of) Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cabo Verde Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo (Democratic Republic of the) Cook Islands Costa Rica Ivory Coast Croatia Cuba Curaçao Cyprus Czech Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran (Islamic Republic of) Iraq Ireland Isle of Man Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea (Democratic People's Republic of) Korea (Republic of) Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia (Federated States of) Moldova (Republic of) Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island North Macedonia (the former Yugoslav Republic of) Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestine, State of Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Kosovo Réunion Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Saint Barthélemy Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Martin (French part) Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Sint Maarten (Dutch part) Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands South Sudan Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan, Province of China Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland United States Minor Outlying Islands United States of America Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Viet Nam Virgin Islands (British) Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of) Virgin Islands (U.S.) Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe
A huge screen can break the space limits on an open public event site and enables long-distance viewing. Absen's LED display solutions are capable of helping customers create unforgettable public events with large audience with the ultimate visual experience.
Features of Public Events applications:
1. Accurate calibration and quick operation: the leading brightness and color calibration technologies ensure outstanding image quality and faster operation.
2. Ultra lightweight and fast installation and removal: New lightweight frame, auto-locking side lock system and lighter panels enable easier and faster operation. Absen developed XL-sized panels especially designed for large stages, allowing one-man installation and helping save labor, time and transportation cost.
3. Excellent image quality and broadcasting reliability: The leading UltraBlack technology can enhance the contrast ratio and reduce reflection. The professional high refresh rate, high gray scale even in low brightness can meet the requirements of live broadcast on different occasions, and avoid dark lines and image flickering incidents, ensuring the smooth running of the live event.
4. Extreme installation and design flexibility: Creative installations with concave and convex can be easily achieved to meet different design needs. Flexible installations including hanging, mobile floor stand, ceiling-mounting and more are able to meet space requirements.
5. Professional system and real-time monitoring: Equipped with professional audio and video processing system to allow the access of different video signals, Absen’s LED displays can play various content like videos, pictures in real-time, which helps the audience get better visual experience in multi-dimension. At the same time, it supports quick content switch and real time monitoring of the screen.